There can be cases when QuickBooks desktop doesn’t start or won’t open due to various possible reasons. In the recent times, numerous QuickBooks users have reported this error while working with QuickBooks. Keeping all this in mind, we have come up with this blog post, where we will be talking about the quick fixes to this error and also various other information.
However, for more details, you can also get in touch with our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team and discuss the issue. All you need to do is dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370 and you are good to go.
Causes of the error
· The user can encounter this error if the company file name is very long.
· Also, if the QBWUSER.INI file gets damaged or missing.
· In case the hard drive gets corrupted, this error could be seen.
· Also, when the operating system gets damaged, the user might end up in this error.
Renaming QBWUSER.INI file to fix the issue
The user can rename the QBWUSER.INI file, in order to fix this issue. The steps to be followed in this method are as follows:
· First of all, the user should tap on Windows + E keys.
· And then, the user should press folder and search option, that can be found under the organize tab.
· The next step in the process is to press view tab.
· Now, select the show hidden files and folders, along with hitting OK, under the Advanced setting >> hidden files and folder.
· Once done with that, the user should visit the My computer >> C: Drive>> Documents >> Your user name >> Application Data >> Intuit >> QuickBooks.
· The final step is to right-click the QBWUSER.INI and then hit delete.
Following the above step might help the QuickBooks users to fix the error QuickBooks desktop doesn’t start or won’t open. In case the error continues to trouble you even after following the above steps, then you can feel free to speak to our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number.i.e. +1(800)969-7370, and our team will assist you with the best possible solution.