Because many people use Square Cash App & PayPal as their personal payment apps, a question such as how to transfer money from Cash App to PayPal is quite normal. If you are also one of them and wondering about this question, this post is for you.
From my personal point of view, only smart people can think of finding ways to switch money between two payment apps. There may be possibilities that one has to send money outside of the US through PayPal. The second reason could be sending a payment that you received after selling Bitcoin or Stocks. I Hope you know that Cash App enables users to do online trading in BTC and shares.
If so, please wait here and scroll down to find the free but effective method to move out your money from the Square payment app to your PayPal wallet.
Can you use a Cash App to send money on PayPal?
Cash App is known for its fast payments. But, when it comes to sending money to PayPal, it doesn't act as fast as it does while sending money to a linked bank account. Do you know why? Because there is no direct way to send money from Cash App to PayPal.
However, what you may not know is that you can transfer money from the Cash App wallet to the PayPal account in an indirect way. Though this method is indirect, it is free and effective. This method involves using your linked bank account to send and receive money. In the next section, I will explain the step by step process to add money from Cash App to your linked bank and then further add money from the bank to your PayPal account.
Also Read: How to enable direct deposit?
How can I transfer money from the Cash App to a bank account before PayPal?
The process to transfer money from the Square payment app to the bank account is quite simple as mentioned-below.
- Launch the Square Cash App on your phone.
- Now press the balance tab with the "$" icon.
- Here you can see a "Cash Out" button; tap it.
- Enter the amount you want to send and then again press the cash out button.
- Choose the type of transfer. You can choose any of the options between Instant deposit and standard deposit.
- The last step is to scan your touch id to complete the transaction.
- Now you can expect payment credit according to the type of bank transfer you chose in the 4th step.
How can you send money from the bank to your PayPal wallet?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select transfer money.
- Further, select the option of "add money" to your balance.
- The next step is to enter the amount you want to add and then press the add button.
- Now automatically within a few seconds, the money will be added to your PayPal balance.
Learn More: How to activate your Cash App?
How to send money from PayPal to Cash App?
In case if you want to reverse your money from PayPal back to Cash App, use your linked bank account. First, send money from PayPal to your linked bank account and then add money to your Cash App wallet using your linked bank account.
So, that's how you can send money from Square Cash App to PayPal. I am sure you will find all the information quite helpful and effective. If you think you didn't get the answer to any of your questions, feel free to mention in the comment section. I will try to answer you.